It’s time for another Top 10 post… and it’s November. I don’t even know how that happened. But what’s really crazy is that I’ve still be running in a tank and shorts! The occasional need for gloves. Hey, my hands get super cold. But I have never experienced this kind of weather in October since I moved west, ages ago. And I’ll take it. I hope the entire winter is like this.
Anyway, this week’s blog is about 10 things I believe to be true. So… here we go, and in no particular order. That would be far too much work.
- I know I’m not the only one who read the title, I Believe and didn’t break into a rendition of Whitney Huston’s Greatest Love of All…. I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way… Sing with me people… and for those of you who can’t go on until they’ve sung the whole damn thing (but you can’t remember all the words!) No worries. I’ve got you covered. I’ll just leave this here and go on to number 2.
- That the truth is out there. Or that we’re not alone… however you want to phrase it. Now, I’m not claiming that there are aliens scooping people up and butt probing them. Maybe there are. That’s not the basis of my belief. All, I’m saying is that I don’t think we’re alone in this ever-expanding universe.
- I believe in ghosts. Yup… not sure I have the science to back this up—and we all know I’m a hard ass science gal—but… I’ve had a few too many creepy, unexplained occurrences to discard that this shit happens, so… I’ll just leave a few pretties here for you…
- I believe that exercise is a highly under-utilized form of medication. Not getting preachy here. And like all medication, no one said you’d like it 😀 or that it would taste good.
- I believe you should be free to love whoever you want. And I honestly can’t believe this is even a concern any more. That it ever was.
- I believe that willpower is our most powerful gift. No limits, baby.
- I believe that it’s not whether we are all created equal, but that we treat each as if we were. #deep 🙂
- To never give up. Never surrender.
- That common sense is sadly, not that common.
- And that no matter where you travel, there really is no place like home.
That’s it for me. I don’t even know if I did this right but… bam. Jump over and see how the other ladies faired.